Welcome to WRENmedia
The maxim ‘information is power’ is truer now than ever. In developing countries, for example, climate change is creating new and very serious challenges to rural communities. Meanwhile, new strategies to help people cope, adapt, survive and even prosper are being found and developed ‐ whether by lab scientists, field researchers or the communities themselves. But how to share those lessons learned and winning formulae?
Improving communication to support the development of integrated, sustainable solutions to problems such as hunger, poverty, malnutrition and deforestation is at the heart of what we do at WRENmedia. And while communication technologies change, the principles of conciseness, clear focus, precise language and powerful images continue to drive our work on behalf of numerous clients across many fields.
Writing, editing & design
- Researching and writing technical articles and reports
- Editing research publications and policy briefs
- Designing posters, infographics and impact stories
- Creating tailored communication strategies
- Social media support and live event coverage
- Generating policy recommendations from workshops
Training and facilitation
- Leading communication training workshops
- Working with researchers to build their presentation skills
- Facilitating development workshops and conferences